Suitable to capture hornets!
The VespaCatch trap and attractant has been used for almost 10 years by French beekeepers.
Specially designed for Asian hornets, this natural solution is a formidable ally in the fight against this invader.
Highly effective trap!
Specially developed to trap Asian hornets:
- The trap lid provides two entrances, both covered with a tunnel that focuses and directs odours, shields ambient light, and prevents hornets from escaping.
- The shape of the trap concentrates the odour of the attractant and allows a better diffusion and efficacy
- The yellow bowl colour is known to attract Asian hornets.
- Natural trapping solution based on plant extracts
- No pesticide
- Formulated to not attract bees.
The hornet attractant is available in 2 dimensions: 1 litre bottle (doses for 100 traps) or single-dose sticks.
What is included:
Instructions for use:
Mix in the trap bowl: 10 mL of VespaCatch attractant, 200 mL of water and 50 g of sugar. Renew the solution at saturation of hornets in the trap or 3 weeks after placement.
Tips for use
- It takes a few hours for the traps to catch hornets.
- If the traps do not catch any hornet, it may be useful to reposition them.
- It is recommended to trap when the maximum daily temperatures exceed 15°C.
- It is recommended to trap in areas of passage of the Asian hornet.
- For better efficiency, do not clean the trap during the renewal of the solution.
- When renewing the solution, we recommend leaving a dead hornet in the trap.
Trap size - 14x11x6cm
#comtec #pestcontrol #waspcatcher