Ants carry bait back to the colony to target the whole colony.
For indoor use and outdoor use around buildings.
Pharaoh ants (Monomorium pharaonis), Argentine ants, (Linepithema humile).
Mode of action:
The active ingredient imidacloprid acts by binding to the insect’s neurons. This binding causes a disturbance in the transmission of nerve impulses which is lethal to the target insect.
Ants are attracted by nutritional ingredients in the bait. They spread the gel by moving and contaminate their peers, causing poisoning by contact and ingestion of adults.
Directions for Use:
- Pull plastic component at the top of the syringe;
- Apply in areas infested with ants
- Do not consume
- Keep out of reach of children
- Place the bait out of the reach of children, birds, pets, farm animals and other non-target animals
- Avoid release to the environment
- Do not use directly on or near food, feed or drinks, or on surfaces or utensils likely to be in direct contact with food, feed, drinks and animals
#comtec #pestcontrol #antgel